Amsterdam Security Expo 2017
From 31 October - 2 November 2017 RAI Amsterdam is the place to be for installers, engineers, consultants to end users, integrators, distributors, manufactures. With 8,000 visitors Amsterdam Security Expo is the largest trade fair in the Benelux. In 2017, this show is emphasing new technologies as cyber security, sensing, drones, home automation. A Public Safety Square, a Fire Safety Area and an Innovation Lab are also part of the floor plan.
Interested in exhibiting at Amsterdam Security Expo?
Why visit Amsterdam Security Expo?
Kaiyi Min, Accountmanager Germany and Stephanie Shi Sales both working at Powerview Technology: “The market gets together here at the Amsterdam Security Expo to compare products and to learn from each other.”
New concept: Amsterdam Security
Recent developments, terrorism threats and new technologies such as the Internet of Things, Drones, Big data and Cyber security, are changing security challenges in a fast pace for companies, knowledge institutes and public entities.
To stay up-to-date in this fast changing world, Amsterdam Security presents:
5 reasons to participate at Amsterdam Security Expo
- Profile your company at the largest safety & security trade fair in the Benelux emphasizing on new technology (home automation, sensing, drones, cyber security).
- Meet the security buying chain from manufacturers, distributors, installers, engineers, integrators and consultants to end users; 8,000 security professionals in three days.
- Benefit from the press and communication power of Amsterdam Security; the most extensive scope in the Benelux (database with more than 20,000 unique records).
- Co-located with Amsterdam Security Convention: a new future proof networking and knowledge sharing event focusing on the end-user (directors and managers security & IT).
- Amsterdam: a vibrant city, reasonably priced, excellent access.
Focus on innovations and Cyber Security
Innovations were a focal point at Amsterdam Security Expo 2015. A unique Innovation Square at the heart of the exhibition floor enabled knowledge institutes and market leaders to present and demonstrate their latest technologies and integrated solutions. The Amsterdam Security Awards also had a prominent place in the square. A new addition to the exhibition floor is the Cyber Security Area.
Sector-specific safety issues
Amsterdam Security Expo is the biennial meeting point in the field of security and fire safety. The knowledge platform provides installers, end users, government officials and other professionals with insight into solutions for sector-specific safety issues.
We warmly welcome journalists to the press room of RAI Amsterdam. The press room offers a calm environment during the busy days of Amsterdam Security Expo. There are computers available with internet access, coffee and tea and around lunchtime we serve a selection of sandwiches. We also provide exhibitor press information and there is always someone present who can answer any questions you may have about the show. Our hostess can also offer you a locker to store valuable equipment in.The press room is open one hour before the show starts until half an hour after it closes.