BORDERPOL Global Forum at Amsterdam Security Convention
- 24 July, 2017
- Amsterdam Security
BORDERPOL Global Forum is the most respected multi-jurisdictional global event for border protection policy-makers, practitioners and security industry professionals. The 3 day conference and exhibition will explore current and future policies, implementation issues and the developing technologies that contribute towards safe and secure border and migration management.
It will bring together 200+ delegates representing 47 different border agencies. Supported by BORDERPOL, the leading border security and management association, attendees to the event will be some of the most senior and influential figures in border security.
BORDERPOL Global Forum will focus on several critical areas including airport security, anti-trafficking, civil society, counter terrorism, customs, cyber security and immigration.
Alongside the conference the very latest in Border security and management capabilities, products and service on display will be showcased:
- Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)
- Command and control
- Communications systems
- Ground and maritime radars
- Search equipment (people, cargo and baggage)
- Explosive and chemical detection equipment
- Hostile vehicle and vessel mitigation
- Security lighting
- Perimeter and access control
- Secure documents and readers
- Biometrics technology
- Surveillance from land, sea, air or space
- Aviation security design
- Threat assessment models and risk mitigation
More information: www.borderpol-global-forum.org
BORDERPOL Global Forum is co-located with Amsterdam Security Convention, 31 October - 2 November in RAI Amsterdam.