Safety in the neighbourhood
- 13 June, 2017
- Amsterdam Security
Visit 2 November the 'Safety in the neighbourhood' conference. How to prevent wrongdoing in the neighbourhood?
In various neighbourhoods in the Netherlands, which are evading the gaze of the authorities, wrongdoing is taking place in the form of undermining crime, radicalisation, burglaries, street robberies and other kinds of robberies. This wrongdoing is resulting in serious inconvenience and is creating a feeling of insecurity among residents.
As part of the Amsterdam Security Convention, the Study Centre for Business and Government [Studiecentrum voor Bedrijf en Overheid] is organising the Safety in the Neighbourhood conference in RAI Amsterdam on 2 November 2017.
During this conference you will hear:
- How you can prevent and, where necessary, combat persistent residential nuisance.
- How you can cooperate with businesses and citizens to tackle crimes such as burglaries, street robberies and other robberies in your neighbourhood.
- How you can put a stop to undermining crime in your neighbourhood which is evading the gaze of the authorities.
- What you can learn from leading companies at home and abroad in the field of innovative solutions for security issues.
- How you can combat radicalisation in your neighbourhood.
More information about the Dutch programme and the speakers can be found at www.sbo.nl/veiligewijk.